A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chuba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chuba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chuba, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuba graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chuba has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chuba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Chuba practice?
Dr. Paul Chuba practices Radiation Oncology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Warren Radiologists.