A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cimoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cimoch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cimoch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimoch graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cimoch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Med CtrFountain Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Cimoch MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Cimoch practice?
- Dr. Paul Cimoch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cimoch practices Internal Medicine near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, WI and Pleasant Prairie, WI.
See Costa Mesa Internists.