A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cimoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cimoch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cimoch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimoch graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cimoch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Med CtrFountain Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cimoch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Cimoch practice?
Dr. Paul Cimoch practices Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists.