Dr. Paul Cink Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Paul Cink?

Posted on July 15th, 2015

I would highly recommend that the next time he exam's a patients throat, that he use a light to see the throat. As a parent even I get out the flashlight to look at my child's throat. He was so lazy he looked at throat without a light and said he couldn't see anything. Next he asked if I had ear pain. I answered yes, he never bothered to even look at my ear. He should be ashamed and I am appalled that he is allowed to call himself a doctor.

ER no-show

Posted on August 26th, 2013

A few years ago I had an obstruction in my airway late one Friday evening. I waited in an ER for the ENT on call to come in and remove the obstruction; the doctor on call was Paul Cink. He refused the call. I found out later he had was actually at a party while I was choking in the ER. Every other doctor I saw that night can confirm his refusal to respond. I also have at least one person who can confirm his attendance at the party. When the obstruction was getting worse the ER actually sent me to another hospital for care. I filed a complaint with the hospital but was never given a response.

Posted on February 9th, 2016