A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cirangle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cirangle, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cirangle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cirangle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cirangle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirangle graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cirangle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Cirangle MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Cirangle practice?
- Dr. Paul Cirangle has 9 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cirangle practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kailua Kona, HI and Kahului, HI.
See San Francisco Surgeons.