Learn more about Dr. Paul Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Clancy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clancy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clancy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Clancy, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Clancy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Clancy MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Paul Clancy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Clancy practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Troy Cardiothoracic Surgeons.