A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Clancy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Clancy, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Clancy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Clancy MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Paul Clancy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Clancy practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Troy Cardiothoracic Surgeons.