Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Claus
Dr. Paul Claus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Claus is affiliated with Austin Medical Center, Cannon Falls Community Hospital and Rochester Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Claus has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Claus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.
Dr. Rebecca Sanders
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Rochester, MN 0 mi6
Dr. Henna Kalsi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester, MN 0 mi19
Dr. Ruetima Titapiwatanakun
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Rochester, MN 0 mi11