A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Clayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Clayton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Clayton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Clayton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cottonwood Hospital Medical Center
- Alta View Hosp, Sandy, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul N Clayton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul N. Clayton practice?
- Dr. Paul Clayton has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Clayton practices Anesthesiology near Sandy, UT.
See Sandy Anesthesiologists.