Learn more about Dr. Paul Coelho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Coelho is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Coelho, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coelho graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coelho has 12 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coelho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Coelho practice?
Dr. Paul Coelho practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pain Medicine near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Crescent City, CA.
See Eugene Physiatrists, Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons, and Eugene Pain Management Doctors.