A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Coelho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Coelho is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Coelho, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neck Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coelho graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coelho has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Coelho MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Coelho practice?
- Dr. Paul Coelho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Coelho practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Crescent City, CA.
See Eugene Physiatrists.