Dr. Paul Coelho MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2017
Could not care any less
Never chose to ask me any questions about injury or medications. I don't think he could any less. He never even looked at my chart as he told me to try P.T. which I have done for a year. Save your time and find a Doctor who actually cares.

October 25th, 2016
Former patient
Worst experience of my life! If you're lucky he will spend 2 minutes with you.... treat you like an idiot not answer a single question then walk out of the room- save yourself time, money and your dignity! Why He is able to practice is beyond me. Run!!

September 12th, 2016
pathetic
He definatly does more damage to a person than help. I wrote and complained to the medical board. He may be nice the first time but trust me, its only because hes having an off day. The pity is he has the knowledge to help. Insted he chooses to harm.

February 29th, 2016
The staff was very friendly and lots of smiles as though they wanting to be there.Dr Cuelo actually did something for my pain.

November 19th, 2015
This doctor is honest and helped me get through the right hoops for treatment. I think we all need a little honestly in our lives. I was tired of being pushed off from doctor to doctor. I highly recommend this man for legitimate treatment. All of the reviews I have read do not come close to the great experience I had with Dr. Coelho. Thank you.

November 19th, 2015
Very nice doctor

November 10th, 2015
Wow. Just wow. This pathetic excuse for a doctor spent all of 4 minutes, at most, talking at me. When I did speak, he clearly didn't listen and didn't care. I walked out stunned, wondering if what just happened really happened. At one point I was about to give him my MRI report. He barked "I don't need your MRI report, I read MRIs." Really, so you're also a radiologist and spent years studying that specialty, too? I boggles my mind how arrogant and lacking in any compassion this man is. Why he ever decided to practice medicine escapes me. Insulting, rude, condescending, pick a negative adjective for describing someone you really really don't like, and it fits him. Needless to say, he helped me not at all, and I immediately made an appointment with another doctor. Please, please don't put yourself through the abuse you're in for seeing this quack.

September 10th, 2015
worst ever doctor
Worst treatment by a "professional" we have ever received. Would not let my son speak, told him the extreme pain he is in limiting his ability to walk was all in "upstairs" in his head. Even my worst enemy would not deserve this type of abuse. He is argumentative and demeaning. Needs to find another line of work!

September 10th, 2015
Horrible DR
Treated me like really badly, for back pain. I could barely walk and he said it was all in my head. My MRI came back saying I had bulged discs, spina bifida, scoliosis, and more and then he tells me that absolutely nothing is wrong and my back is perfect, that it's all in my head. Then he started telling my mom that she needed to calm down and pretty much stop talking. One of the rudest drs I've met in my life. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

May 20th, 2015
Rude and arrogant. I've never been so disrespected by a doctor in my life.

May 19th, 2015
He literally told me to "suck it up and deal with it" when asking him how to deal with my chronic pain. That is a direct quote.

February 2nd, 2015
Never go to this man unless you was to be berated. He is very angry about something and will take it out on you