Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
pathetic show details pathetic
by never again on Sep 12th, 2016

He definatly does more damage to a person than help. I wrote and complained to the medical board. He may be nice the first time but trust me, its only because hes having an off day. The pity is he has the knowledge to help. Insted he chooses to harm.

Feb 29th, 2016

The staff was very friendly and lots of smiles as though they wanting to be there.Dr Cuelo actually did something for my pain.

by Daryl on Nov 19th, 2015

This doctor is honest and helped me get through the right hoops for treatment. I think we all need a little honestly in our lives. I was tired of being pushed off from doctor to doctor. I highly recommend this man for legitimate treatment. All of the reviews I have read do not come close to the great experience I had with Dr. Coelho. Thank you.

Nov 19th, 2015

Very nice doctor

Nov 10th, 2015

Wow. Just wow. This pathetic excuse for a doctor spent all of 4 minutes, at most, talking at me. When I did speak, he clearly didn't listen and didn't care. I walked out stunned, wondering if what just happened really happened. At one point I was about to give him my MRI report. He barked "I don't need your MRI report, I read MRIs." Really, so you're also a radiologist and spent years studying that specialty, too? I boggles my mind how arrogant and lacking in any compassion this man is. Why he ever decided to practice medicine escapes me. Insulting, rude, condescending, pick a negative adjective for describing someone you really really don't like, and it fits him. Needless to say, he helped me not at all, and I immediately made an appointment with another doctor. Please, please don't put yourself through the abuse you're in for seeing this quack.

worst ever doctor show details worst ever doctor
by Dawn Stickley on Sep 10th, 2015

Worst treatment by a "professional" we have ever received. Would not let my son speak, told him the extreme pain he is in limiting his ability to walk was all in "upstairs" in his head. Even my worst enemy would not deserve this type of abuse. He is argumentative and demeaning. Needs to find another line of work!

Horrible DR show details Horrible DR
by Quintin S on Sep 10th, 2015

Treated me like really badly, for back pain. I could barely walk and he said it was all in my head. My MRI came back saying I had bulged discs, spina bifida, scoliosis, and more and then he tells me that absolutely nothing is wrong and my back is perfect, that it's all in my head. Then he started telling my mom that she needed to calm down and pretty much stop talking. One of the rudest drs I've met in my life. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

May 20th, 2015

Rude and arrogant. I've never been so disrespected by a doctor in my life.

May 19th, 2015

He literally told me to "suck it up and deal with it" when asking him how to deal with my chronic pain. That is a direct quote.

Feb 2nd, 2015

Never go to this man unless you was to be berated. He is very angry about something and will take it out on you

Patient show details Patient
by Susan Tharp on Feb 2nd, 2015

Coelho is arrogant, aggressive, and is nothing less than a bully. I recently went to him, at my request, and was treated like a 3rd grader who was getting a talking to by the principal. This was the worst experience I have ever had from any doctor -- he needs to be drummed out of this profession.

Jan 12th, 2015

My GP called him a hack and referred me to someone that actually listens and is helping. This guy needs to get out of this line of business if he's going to treat every one that walks through his door as a drug seeker.

na show details na
by john bolivia on Dec 12th, 2013

Just had an appointment with this man. The visit did not last more than 4 minutes before my wife and I walked out.He did not introduce himself to us. He told me that if I didnt have cancer or end of life pain my pain was not valid, He told my wife to be quiet or get out of the room. I can easily say he is the rudest person I have ever met. I would not reccomend him to anyone.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
Apr 26th, 2011

I found Dr. Coelho to be honest and helpful. I know that he is a pain specialist and he uses narcotics very little and I like that approach. He helped me care for myself without surgery. Count me a happy patient:)

Former patient show details Former patient
by R Jones on Jun 10th, 2009

I found Dr. Coelho to be very honest, caring, and knowledgeable.

Jun 3rd, 2009

Made quick medical judgement with with almost zero medical history. Very, very arrogant with no bedside manner.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Left Me in the Cold show details Left Me in the Cold
May 2nd, 2009

Made too quick a diagnosis for the little amount of time spent.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
Nov 14th, 2008

Dr. Coelho was great. I would highly recomend him.