Dr. Paul Coelho Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul Coelho?

October 13th, 2017

Fibromyalgia doc only

Less than a minute into my first appointment with him he 'diagnosed ' me with fibromyalgia (which I don't have) solely from a check-the-box questionnaire he made no attempt to discuss or go over with me at all. Completely dismissed long standing and repeatedly verified by specialists diagnosed conditions and told me that in his clinic they treat fibromyalgia so that's what he would be treating with me. Then he refused to fill my long running, very effective scripts because 'they don't work for fibromyalgia'.

October 8th, 2017

1 star too many!

Never again. This Dr. is pure evil. Talks down to you, yelled at me, interrupted me, no physical exam, no questions, no history, NOTHING! Just his opinion based on a piece of paper. If you too have a bad experience please email drcoelhoreviews@gmail.com

September 14th, 2017

Worst doctor ever

Rude arrogant jerk

August 8th, 2017

Horrible doctor--no compassion or respect for patients, labels everyone as an addict no matter what.

April 1st, 2017

Could not care any less

Never chose to ask me any questions about injury or medications. I don't think he could any less. He never even looked at my chart as he told me to try P.T. which I have done for a year. Save your time and find a Doctor who actually cares.

October 25th, 2016

Former patient

Worst experience of my life! If you're lucky he will spend 2 minutes with you.... treat you like an idiot not answer a single question then walk out of the room- save yourself time, money and your dignity! Why He is able to practice is beyond me. Run!!

September 12th, 2016

pathetic

He definatly does more damage to a person than help. I wrote and complained to the medical board. He may be nice the first time but trust me, its only because hes having an off day. The pity is he has the knowledge to help. Insted he chooses to harm.

February 29th, 2016

The staff was very friendly and lots of smiles as though they wanting to be there.Dr Cuelo actually did something for my pain.

November 19th, 2015

This doctor is honest and helped me get through the right hoops for treatment. I think we all need a little honestly in our lives. I was tired of being pushed off from doctor to doctor. I highly recommend this man for legitimate treatment. All of the reviews I have read do not come close to the great experience I had with Dr. Coelho. Thank you.

November 19th, 2015

Very nice doctor

November 10th, 2015

Wow. Just wow. This pathetic excuse for a doctor spent all of 4 minutes, at most, talking at me. When I did speak, he clearly didn't listen and didn't care. I walked out stunned, wondering if what just happened really happened. At one point I was about to give him my MRI report. He barked "I don't need your MRI report, I read MRIs." Really, so you're also a radiologist and spent years studying that specialty, too? I boggles my mind how arrogant and lacking in any compassion this man is. Why he ever decided to practice medicine escapes me. Insulting, rude, condescending, pick a negative adjective for describing someone you really really don't like, and it fits him. Needless to say, he helped me not at all, and I immediately made an appointment with another doctor. Please, please don't put yourself through the abuse you're in for seeing this quack.

September 10th, 2015

worst ever doctor

Worst treatment by a "professional" we have ever received. Would not let my son speak, told him the extreme pain he is in limiting his ability to walk was all in "upstairs" in his head. Even my worst enemy would not deserve this type of abuse. He is argumentative and demeaning. Needs to find another line of work!