A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cofoid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cofoid is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cofoid, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cofoid graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Cofoid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Brian Cofoid FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Cofoid practice?
- Dr. Paul Cofoid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cofoid practices Internal Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Internists.