A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Collins, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Collins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stephen Collins MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Collins practice?
- Dr. Paul Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Collins practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Dermatologists and San Luis Obispo Internists.