Dr. Paul Coluzzi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul Coluzzi?

Compassionate Care

Posted on November 6th, 2017

From the very first meeting with Dr. Coluzzi until this very day 16 years later, his care and concern has been thorough and professional. He presents options for care and is a good listener.

Truly cares

Posted on May 17th, 2015

When I urgently needed a lung oncologist upon moving to So Cal, Dr Coluzzi's office was the only of one of several that I called who responded to my desperation with a timely appointment. Dr C is very caring, attentive, and knowledgeable in his field. I am alive 3 years beyond what was expected and still going strong thanks to his clinical trial referral and ongoing interest in helping me thrive.

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

LAZY STAFF! Dr. Coluzzi and Dr. Tetif share a practice. They are specialists who see patients with blood diseases and cancer. I can't really speak for them personally, but their staff is completely inept. I tried for a week to reach the new patient coordinator, Kelsey, so I could make an appointment to see Dr. Tetif after receiving some unfortunate news about my health from my doctor. Kelsey's phone goes straight to voicemail and her voicemail says she returns all of her calls within the same business day. I left her 4 messages throughout the week (one of them was with the answering service after hours), and when she still refused to call me back, my doctor's office called and spoke to her directly. She promised my doctor's office that she would call me that day. Of course she didn't! She finally called me back 2 days after that (one week after my first call), and there was no apology or excuse for the delay. Furthermore, she told me the next available appointment was over a week away (we could have had a conversation in person if she had scheduled my appointment the day I called). THEN when she found out I wasn't suffering from CANCER, she told me that I would have to see Dr. Coluzzi instead of Dr. Tetif because Dr. Tetif only sees cancer patients! So let me get this straight, all week while she wasn't returning my call, she thought I had just been diagnosed with CANCER? Does she have this little regard for all of the patients? I wonder. I arrived at my appointment "AS SCHEDULED". Mind you, it was early in the morning, so I had to pay for daycare for my 2 children and then drive 1/2 hour from my home to their office. When I arrived, Kelsey told me I was 2 hours early! She even double checked her system before informing me coldly that it was my error and definitely not hers. I told her she could cancel my appointment because I wouldn't be returning at 11:00. I proceeded to tell her that I was not only angry because of this scheduling error, but because she refused to return my initial call for a week. She just stared at me without expression until I finally walked out. When I got home, my husband and I saw that Dr. Coluzzi had some great online reviews. My husband was concerned and said he wasn't going to let Kelsey stand in the way of my health, so he called their office, specifically during lunch hour so Kelsey wouldn't answer, and he spoke to someone named Nicole. Nicole said that this issue should be escalated to the office manager, Claudia, who was not available but would call me right back. Now I have been waiting for 3 more days for Claudia to return my call.... It's been several weeks since I received my diagnosis. I LITERALLY GIVE UP!

Has my complete trust

Posted on January 20th, 2009

rated at the top by other physicians in his field. Is a great communicator. simply the best

Posted on June 29th, 2017