A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Conlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Conlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Conlin MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Conlin practice?
- Dr. Paul Conlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Conlin practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and West Roxbury, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists.