A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Conlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Conlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Conlin practice?
Dr. Paul Conlin practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists, Jamaica Plain Endocrinologists, and Jamaica Plain Obstetricians & Gynecologists.