A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Connaughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Connaughton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Connaughton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connaughton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Connaughton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Connaughton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Connaughton practice?
- Dr. Paul Connaughton has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Connaughton practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Radiologists.