A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Connaughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Connaughton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connaughton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connaughton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Connaughton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connaughton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Connaughton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Prowers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul V Connaughton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Connaughton practice?
- Dr. Paul Connaughton has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Connaughton practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Radiologists.