Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Conomos
Dr. Paul Conomos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Conomos is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Abrazo Central Campus and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Conomos has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Conomos has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Paul Conomos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Richard Sue
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi23
Dr. Jeffrey Kenny
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi13
Dr. Grzegorz Cieslewicz
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi29