A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Contard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Contard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Contard, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Growth of Human Skin
Education & Awards
Dr. Contard graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Contard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Christopher Contard MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Contard practice?
- Dr. Paul Contard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Contard practices Dermatology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Staten Island Dermatologists.