A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Cooler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Cooler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooler graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Cooler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
- Summerville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Paul Cooler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry P. Cooler practice?
- Dr. Henry Cooler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Henry Cooler practices Ophthalmology near Summerville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC and Charleston, SC.
See Summerville Ophthalmologists.