Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Cornia
Dr. Paul Cornia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cornia is affiliated with St Clare Hospital, St Joseph Medical Center and MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Cornia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Cornia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Vincent Fan
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi20
Dr. William Schubach
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Seattle, WA 0 mi39
Dr. Benjamin Lipsky
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi40