A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cornici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cornici is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cornici, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornici graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Cornici has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Cornici MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Cornici practice?
- Dr. Paul Cornici has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Cornici practices Emergency Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Emergency Physicians.