Dr. Paul Corona Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Corona?

February 23rd, 2016

Thankful

Our son was hospitalized and completely misdiagnosed. Put on the completely wrong medication. Saw many more doctors and they all seemed so unsure and lost. We chose natural medications for a while but thankfully our son went down due to a broken leg and no exercise because of this we found Dr Paul Corona. We left his office with hope and even our son said that he was glad that he broke his leg because we found Dr Corona. He made everything so simple and not scary. He gave us hope again. Our son is doing so well now Happy stable balanced. My husband went to see him also because he's always suffered He's feeling so good now as well. We shouldn't have to have to try so hard to feel normal. What ever that is. Dr Corona has told us the complete opposite that all the other doctors told us and what he says is working. I feel he is our angel and am so thankful for him. Ive had friends tell me about his bad reviews and law suits so I finally took a look. Of course it scared me but I'm going with my gut and my son's smiles. You can decide for yourself. My son is 21 has suffered anxiety disorder since he was 12. We didn't realize tell he was 18. I think he's suffered enough. Thank you.

August 15th, 2015

Egotistical Charlatan

Gave me a variety of "Corona Cocktails" for a year...no bloodwork or conversation about what causes depression. The last straw was when I got the nerve to say I thought I might have a drinking problem as I have almost a bottle of wine a night. He said that's no big deal, he does the same thing. I was out of there!

February 6th, 2015

Dr. Corona is a wonderful doctor. He has brought happiness and hope back to our lives!

April 30th, 2014

Love Dr. Corona

I was clearly in a deep depression when I saw Dr. Corona. Dr. Corona, my very great friend and I discussed my condition at great length. I have been taking medications prescribed by Dr. Corona for about 6 months and feel great. My own primary care physician had prescribed a medication for depression & when I told my primary care physician it wasn't working and I was feeling worse, he declined to change, increase or add any other medication. I really owe my life to Dr. Corona. I haven't felt "over medicated" at any time.

March 17th, 2014

The ONLY Doctor in 6 year that cured wife's schitzophremic symptoms

Plain and simple. Doctor Paul Corona is the ONLY doctor who has been able to manage my wife's schtizophrenia. Within a month, she no longer was hearing voices or seeing things. After more than 8 specialists prior, I had almost given up. She now has a normal life because of him. Previously I was disgusted with the entire pysch industry, from the warehousing faciltities to doctors (supposedly specialists) who could not help her. Like any person who does things differently, yet effectively and safely, many of the toe-the-line doctors and so called addiction specialists and reporters appear to attack him. Well, I am here to set his reputation straight. And.. as for him having any mood disorders himself, who better to understand. I would trust my life to him and I am not a fan of doctors in general.

October 27th, 2013

Stay away from this doctor! Especially your teenagers and young adults! He over medicates with addictive drugs and does not monitor them or do blood work. He continues to give addictive medicines without regard for the patients well being

March 29th, 2013

Patient for 5 years

A friend took me to Dr. Corona's office saying, "You really need some help". Within a short time, I was on the road to recovery and within a few months, I was amazed by how well I felt. Since then, I have referred other people that have had the same results. One patient was a teenager that proved to be resistant and very difficult to treat. Dr. Corona provided us with wise advice and direction (sometimes on a daily basis) while she was under his care. I am writing this because another friend told me yesterday that she went to Dr. Corona's recently for help. She is so much better because of his medical expertise and experience. It is easy to write a complaint those days, but it takes a professional that shows achievement for me to take the time to write a recommendation. Thank you, Dr. Corona. You are a Hero to many and in my eyes, an angel in a medical coat. Thank you!

April 4th, 2012

He provides hope and explanations when other Drs can't be bothered

I' ve been a patient of Dr Corona's for several years. He is the only Dr who was able to help me thru the agony of chronic migraines.He did not give up trying until we found a medication which no one else thought of. I was having migraines several days each week and now I only get them every month or 2 months. He's been helpful with my son who has a mood disorder---he doesn't give up and truly wants to work on the problem until you atre better. He is a rare and special person and Dr.

February 17th, 2012

Perfect MD for his speciallty and subspecialty.

Would not see any other MD !

May 26th, 2011

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Corona's expertise can not be surpassed. His insight and ability in defining new treatment for Bipolar people is professional and he allows you to participate in your plan of care.Twelve years ago I had 13 treatments of Electro Convulsive Therapy(ECT)..I didn't work for 2 years and that was after specialty clinics such as Scripps Insitute, etc..Thank you Dr.Corona for giving me a LIFE..

February 12th, 2011

Horrible doctor! More interested in his projects (book/TV show) than treating patients. He actually got upset with me during a visit when I told him a drug combo he gave me wasn't helping. He also closed his office without notice to patients. You found out about the closing when you called the office and got a voice message. The message did give a phone number for another doctor who didn't have access to patient files because they were in the closed office.

April 19th, 2010

He's the Best !

He listens, supports, helps, explains,he is simply the Best doctor anyone could ever have!