A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Corso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Corso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corso
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Corso, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Corso graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Corso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Corso MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Corso practice?
- Dr. Paul Corso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Corso practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Takoma Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Takoma Park Surgeons.