A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Corso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Corso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corso
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Corso, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Corso graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Corso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Corso MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Corso practice?
- Dr. Paul Corso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Corso practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Takoma Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Takoma Park Cardiothoracic Surgeons.