A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Corso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Corso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Surgery Thoracic Surgery Stroke Vascular Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass CPB
- Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass
- Coronary Artery Disease CAD
- Coronary Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Corso graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Corso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Corso practice?
Dr. Paul Corso practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Infectious Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons, Washington Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Washington Infectious Disease Doctors.