A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Coughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Coughlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Coughlin graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coughlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W F Coughlin MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Coughlin practice?
- Dr. Paul Coughlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Coughlin practices Urology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Urologists.