Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
Male Chauvinist show details Male Chauvinist
May 24th, 2015

Years ago I saw him because I was experiencing chronic fatigue. On my first and only visit he did not get medical records. Nor did he request any labs. He spent a couple minutes and then told me that usually when women come in complaining of fatigue it is because they are depressed. He then wrote RX for Elavil which I did not take. I had to go elsewhere to find out what I had.

Patient show details Patient
by Kay on Dec 17th, 2014

Listens well and is very responsive. Over twelve years and highly recommend.

BEST Doctor show details BEST Doctor
by W.P. & L. Williams on Jun 24th, 2013

We have been patient's of Dr. Coulombe for over 6 years. We appreciate his listening and taking time to explaining his course of treatment. The Follow up calls are informative. Dr. Coulombe is a FIVE Star professional.

Jul 18th, 2012

Dr Coulombe has been my doctor for years and he is great! knowledgeable and knows the community for referrals, his PA, Trina Willets is wonderful too.

Jul 17th, 2012

Dr. Coulombe is caring and compassionate. He listens well and takes appropriate action. The specialists he refers to are good. I recommend him highly.

My Doc show details My Doc
by swimdad3 on Apr 17th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been doing to Dr. Coulombe for a long time. He is a very nice guy who understands people and their problems. I do thing thet Doctors perscribe drugs to much. The only problem with his office is that if you need to see him in a hurry, its not going to happen. You can go in and see his nurse or an assisstant. If they determine that the Doc needs to see you, then you can. The overall opinion is that he is a very good Doctor to have in your corner.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com