Learn more about Dr. Paul Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Craig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craig
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Craig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Craig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Craig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Craig MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Craig practice?
- Dr. Paul Craig has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Craig practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Spokane Valley, WA.