Dr. Paul Craig MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016
Retired
Dr. Craig best GI Doctor ever. After years of GI issues Dr Craig got answers and results quickly. Have a GI issue you need to see Dr. Craig. Office staff awesome. I never have to wait. This is a well run competent practice. This has changed my life positively.

July 2nd, 2015
patient
Dr. Craig is very personable and caring and is concerned for his patients' well being. He explained all of my options before the procedure and made suggestions about sedation. This made the uncomfortable experience much easier. I am not fearful about having it repreated due to his excellent communication with me.

June 25th, 2015
Terrible Experience
My procedure was a colonoscopy. In my pre appt I let them know my previous procedures were in hospitals because I was hard to sedate. He assured me he could do it in his office. I was awake the entire time and felt as he cut each polyp off. His office just wants me to keep coming back to get refills even though they told me I would get a years worth in my pre appt with a good procedure diagnosis. He tried to set me up an post appt with the nurse practitioner as follow up for a liver issue that was diagnosed from old paperwork 4-5 years ago and not from tests or blood work. All my liver tests from my primary and specialty doctors show normal levels but he just went by old documentation. I would see a liver Dr. for a liver problem, not his nurse practitioner. Every appt they set was always with the practitioner and not with the Dr. I have had Crohn's for 20 years and would never think about going back.

April 24th, 2014
Dr. Craig did not take the time to listen to my symptoms, just wanted to order additional tests/procedures. My cousin used to be a nurse at his office and she quit her job there due to quality concerns. There are many better GI providers in town!

November 30th, 2012
Impressed
In my three visits so far I have been very impressed with Dr. Craig. He is a good listener and seems genuinely curious to know what is going on. I think he has an excellent sense of humor and explains things in an easy to understand manner.I've experienced no unreasonable waiting beyond the scheduled time of the appointment. His office staff is kind and courteous as well. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

December 15th, 2016