Dr. Paul Craven MD Patient Reviews

3.2

December 15th, 2015
Have taken my children to Dr. Craven for 10 years and we have zero complaints over those 10 years.

May 14th, 2013
Scheduling staff is very rude!!
Great doctor but the office staff is very rude and condescending. ESPECIALLY the woman who does scheduling. Truly awful experience dealing with the staff.

October 26th, 2011
In my opnion Dr. Craven has a unprofessional manner, or at least with me he exhibited such. I went in for a routine eye exam, as I newly am on medicare thru Anthem, I should only have had to pay a $20 co-pay. He told me that he could not get an accurate reading of my refraction that I would have to come back after taking some eye drops to moisten my eyes. I did such and he charged my insurance for another eye exam. In actuality he was finishing what hadn't been completed from my first visit which took all of 5 minutes! I was also charged another $20 co-pay as well. My insurance says that because he billed my insurance as 2 office visits I had to pay the 2 co-pays. Needless to say I will find another eye doctor to go to. And when I questioned the additional $20 copay he was to say the least very irritated, telling me that insurance does not cover refractions. This is a total contradiction to what my insurance had told me. Judge for yourself.