A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Croissant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Croissant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Croissant, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Croissant graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Croissant has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Croissant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Croissant practice?
Dr. Paul Croissant practices Neurological Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Clarkston Surgeons.