Learn more about Dr. Paul Croissant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Croissant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croissant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Croissant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Croissant, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Croissant graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Croissant has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Croissant MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Croissant practice?
- Dr. Paul Croissant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Croissant practices Neurological Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Neurological Surgeons.