Neurological Surgeons
7650 Dixie Hwy
Ste 140
Clarkston, MI 48346
248-620-9310
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Rude and Unprofessional  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2014

Dr. Croissant did surgery on me and I am much worse now than I was before he did surgery on me. That is all I have to say, But.....I suggest that you find a different surgeon.

|  Should Retire  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Croissant is not good. He is very unprofessional. Dr. Croissant does not have the knowledge of modern day technology. Dr. Croissant really should retire, he is unable to use a computer without assistance. I am worse off now than before he ever performed surgery on me. My back is in very bad condition after his work

|  Retire  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2013

Doctor Croissant is tooo old to be doing surgery on anyone. I had a very bad experience with him. I have loose hardware, ect, my outcome of this surgery is much worse now than before surgery. I honestly think he should retire before he hurts anyone else. I need another surgery to fix all of his mistakes.

by Karen on Nov 8th, 2013

Very Unhappy.........Broken Screw Dr. Croissant did a fusion on me, L4,L5,S1, My fusion did not fuse as I have loose hardware and broken screws. My follow up appointments he assured me everything looked good, he continued to order MRI and CScans never able to explain anything. Every appointment that I went back he was unable to understand or explain anything. He looked at MRI and CScans and he left the room acting Very Rude to me. I was in pain after the surgery, worse than before. I found a very good surgeon(2) and they both immediately told me that I had loose hardware and broken screw, looking at the exact same CDs Dr. Croissant had been looking at for over 1 year. I need another surgery to fix my results from the surgery from Dr. Croissant.

|  Brokeback Mountain  |  show details
by Daniel Sensini on Oct 25th, 2013

You're a fraud, you broke a cage in my back and left it there. Then you covered it up. Soon the FBI will be involved and you'll be joining Dr. Farid Fata.

|  Cruel Treatment  |  show details
by Desperate Patient on Oct 17th, 2013

I can describe my experience with Dr. Croissant as nothing less than degrading and humiliating. Dr. Crossiant was abusive and belligerent. He refused to look at my MRI, then informed me he was not interested in treating me. I was heartbroken. I have been very ill with spinal stenosis and degenerative disc disease resulting from an injury to my spine. I was told he was "the best in the field" and referred by my family doctor. I implore you to find help elsewhere. He is unkind and unprofessional. I can only assume that his surgical work is lacking and would never recommend treatment from this man. Stay away.

|  Excellent Job  |  show details
by Robbie Shopoff on Sep 30th, 2013

God sent to help patients like me after a car accident. Keep up the excellent work patients appreciate your patience and kindness during all the suffering. Robbie

|  bad experience  |  show details
by janet on Sep 6th, 2013

Dr. Croussaint was very rude to me also, he treated me the same as most of his patients, I was wasting his time being there. I threated him that I was going to get a lawyer. His surgery on me was unsuccesful which i realize does happen sometimes. but after the surgery I was in the hospital screaming with extreme pain, All he would say is that I shouldn't be in that kind of pain. Bull sh.... I was in extreme pain, and he just left me there that way. When I went on follow up visit he didn't even care to see me. I don't recommend him to anyone. 1 year later my back is worse than ever, but he tells me that there is nothing left to do. I am at a pain specialist that disagrees with his opinion., he had me on so many medications its crazy. I have read many complaints on how he treats his patients. go somewhere eles.

by Joyce Schaefer on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr Croissant recently diagnosed two herniated discs and I was scheduled to have ACDF surgery 8 days later. I am almost 3 weeks post op, very satisfied and very confident in Dr Croissant's work. My primary physician referred me & told me I was in very capable hands. As far as bedside manner, I found Dr Croissant to be brief and to the point but I am not a needy patient who wants to take unnecessary time from a doctor. He answered any questions that I had & I liked him from the first meeting. I recommend this surgery as well as Dr Croissant.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by robert a woodward on Jan 24th, 2013

i have had 4 surgery with him,and all has been good. he gave me back a qualty of life that was lost after my accedents. and i thank him for that,

|  Extraordinary  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Transformed me many years ago from near invalid to very active life free of any back pain or problems. Hope he is still in prctice if i need him again !Scott Blaylock

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

Dr Croissant is an excellent Doctor with many years experience. If you want good results from your surgery, I would call him.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

Two ruptured disc's ten years ago. Surgery by Dr. Croissant and my back is still strong and I have no pain!

|  The BEST  |  show details
May 14th, 2011

30 years ago, Dr. Croissant outdid even his high expectations. He told me after a long and difficult surgery that I was not supposed to walk normally again after an aneurysm burst. I have a full and useful life with effects that only a physician could notice. He also did 2 very successful surgeries on my ex-husbands back (L-4, L-5). He is not the best at bedside manners, but do you want results or sympathy???

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

I am a 40 yr old female with herniated discs at c5-c7 and multiple bone spurs. Dr. Croissant was my second opinion from a supposedly top surgeon at Henry Ford Hospital. He discovered they had misdiagnosed the levels of my herniation, listened carefully to my history and symptoms and recommended ACDF surgery. I had it done 4 days later and am feeling great. All previous symptoms gone. My incision is barely visible and the pain post-op was minimal. Ignore the other reviews, I would send anyone in my family to Dr. Croissant. He is outstanding!!!

May 19th, 2010

Dr. Croissant is too old to be doing surgery. My issue was Sciatica. I still have it,and he doesn't have a clue why. He wants to go back in,and explore. He makes it sound like it isn't a big deal to cut into my muscle again. I thought he would have a good bed side manner, considering he has had two back surgeries himself. Wow, was I wrong!

|  If you need a Neurosurgeon Dr. Croissant is the Doctor for you.  |  show details
by John on Mar 4th, 2009

I am probably one of Dr. Croissant's longest running patients. He's been my neurosurgeon all my life. I was diagnosed as a baby with hyrdrocephalus. I'm now 25. I will continue to be a patient of Dr. Croissant's as long as he's in practice. He is without a doubt one of the best doctors and most caring people I have ever met. If you need a neurosurgeon I can't recommend him highly enough.

|  Extremely unpleasant person  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2009

Had a brief consultation with him seeking a second opinion during which he accused me of being a liar and I was treated like an unwelcome visitor. My visit lasted perhaps five minutes and accomplished nothing.