A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cronin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cronin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cronin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cronin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cronin graduated from Md, Trinity College Dublin.
Dr. Cronin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Cronin MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Cronin practice?
- Dr. Paul Cronin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Cronin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.