A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Cruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Cruz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Paul Cruz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cruz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Herrin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Christopher, IL.
See Herrin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.