inactive

Paul J Cruz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2013
Awesome...
I absolutely love Dr. Cruz he delivered my daughter 8 yrs. ago. I'm expecting my 2nd child now and am going back to him have seen him every yr. since for my yearly apts. him and his staff are very respectful and answer all your questions. He delivered my daughter via c-section per my request after trying for 2days to induce labor. I will be having a repeat c-section and he will be the one to deliver. I have grown to love this dr. And his wife as family. That says a lot when yours and your baby's life is in their hands..

January 12th, 2012
highly recommend
Dr. Cruz has been an excellent doctor during my pregnancy. I am high risk and he has left no stones unturned. He is what doctors need to be. I am not just a number being herded through at his office, he practices from the heart and is very through with me. I HIGHLY recommend him!!