Internist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist

Michigan Neurology Institute East PC
25100 Kelly Rd
Roseville, MI 48066
586-771-7440
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  LOSER STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Patient on Jun 30th, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS LOSER. My advice to him is FIND ANOTHER JOB..............

|  Patient for many years  |  show details
May 28th, 2013

Waiting 30 minutes or more each visit is not acceptable. I work and drive an hour to get there and so it takes at least 3 hours out my day to get my botox shot every three months

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

EXCELLENT doctor! He managed to find out what was wrong with me at the very FIRST appointment! I have a very rare neurological movement disorder. NO other doctor could figure out WHAT was wrong with me and I had been diagnosed with all kinds of wrong things, but this doctor KNOWS his stuff, as stated above.There is NOT much treatment available for the disease I have, so . . . his hands are tied as to what treatment he can provide. This is NO reflection of his abilities as a doctor at ALL.The ONLY problem are follow-up appointments. He is SO good that he has a TON of patients and it takes FOREVER to get follow-up appointments with him. Currently there is an 8 month wait for follow-up appointments, hence the 2-star rating. I used to be able to get in every 6 months, twice a year, but NOW I can't get in but every 8 months, so I don't even get in twice a year anymore. This is my ONLY complaint. The disease I have does NOT have much treatment available anyway, so I guess in a way it doesn't really matter how often I get in as there is NO research being done on my disease as it is so rare, so . . . if this disease was more prevalent, there WOULD be more money for research on it, however this is NOT his fault, it's the Government's fault in their allotment of monies for research grants. I'm left out in the cold by THE GOVERNMENT, NOT this Doctor's. I'm stuck in the rut FROM THE DISEASE. I DID go to another very well-known Neurologist to have something else ruled out as it does run in my family, only because I could NOT get in to see Dr Cullis, and that doctor stated out loud he would NEVER doubt Dr Cullis' diagnosis as he is a VERY well-known and HIGHLY reputable doctor! That doctor thinks VERY HIGHLY of Dr Cullis as well. He stated I was in VERY good hands!

|  Recommend finding a different doctor  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2012

Dr. Cullis is impossible to schedule with after initial surgery. His staff is unhelpful and has lost sight of patient's well being and outcomes. He is too busy and will have no time for your follow up questions or care.

|  show details