Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

3.0

Mar 7th, 2016

It would be nice if his staff knew his schedule, he is to arrogant to look at you while talking he continues to do other business while your in his office taking up his precious time.

Brilliant physician show details Brilliant physician
by Rhea on Sep 20th, 2015

He is the best neurologist in Michigan. I'm in the healthcare field and work with many doctors, and because of my ailments, have been seeing many other well respected doctors, and they all have called Dr. Cullis "brilliant". I feel I am in competent hands, but also, he seems to genuinely care and is very thorough. He calls you personally to ask you about how you're doing. I'd be a lot more scared for my health if it weren't for him. And I don't see why anyone would complain about the staff. They have always been very nice and accommodating. They have faxed medical paperwork for me, scheduled appointments for testing promptly, and I know any message they take from me for the doctor is actually received by him, and the few times I've been on hold it was for less than a minute.

Mar 14th, 2015

His staff in office suck.they are rude and don't care. And that takes away from how good he is .because he let's his staff acts like that.

Jun 27th, 2014

There was nothing about this man that overly impressed me. I mean...he didn't suck. But that's about all I can say.

LOSER STAY AWAY!!!!!!!! show details LOSER STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!
by Patient on Jun 30th, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS LOSER. My advice to him is FIND ANOTHER JOB..............

Patient for many years show details Patient for many years
May 28th, 2013

Waiting 30 minutes or more each visit is not acceptable. I work and drive an hour to get there and so it takes at least 3 hours out my day to get my botox shot every three months

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Jul 18th, 2012

EXCELLENT doctor! He managed to find out what was wrong with me at the very FIRST appointment! I have a very rare neurological movement disorder. NO other doctor could figure out WHAT was wrong with me and I had been diagnosed with all kinds of wrong things, but this doctor KNOWS his stuff, as stated above.There is NOT much treatment available for the disease I have, so . . . his hands are tied as to what treatment he can provide. This is NO reflection of his abilities as a doctor at ALL.The ONLY problem are follow-up appointments. He is SO good that he has a TON of patients and it takes FOREVER to get follow-up appointments with him. Currently there is an 8 month wait for follow-up appointments, hence the 2-star rating. I used to be able to get in every 6 months, twice a year, but NOW I can't get in but every 8 months, so I don't even get in twice a year anymore. This is my ONLY complaint. The disease I have does NOT have much treatment available anyway, so I guess in a way it doesn't really matter how often I get in as there is NO research being done on my disease as it is so rare, so . . . if this disease was more prevalent, there WOULD be more money for research on it, however this is NOT his fault, it's the Government's fault in their allotment of monies for research grants. I'm left out in the cold by THE GOVERNMENT, NOT this Doctor's. I'm stuck in the rut FROM THE DISEASE. I DID go to another very well-known Neurologist to have something else ruled out as it does run in my family, only because I could NOT get in to see Dr Cullis, and that doctor stated out loud he would NEVER doubt Dr Cullis' diagnosis as he is a VERY well-known and HIGHLY reputable doctor! That doctor thinks VERY HIGHLY of Dr Cullis as well. He stated I was in VERY good hands!

Recommend finding a different doctor show details Recommend finding a different doctor
Feb 10th, 2012

Dr. Cullis is impossible to schedule with after initial surgery. His staff is unhelpful and has lost sight of patient's well being and outcomes. He is too busy and will have no time for your follow up questions or care.

Apr 25th, 2010