A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cummings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Cummings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul James Cummings MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Paul Cummings has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cummings practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.