Overall Review

May 15th, 2015
Good experience - open, competent and professional - friendly and helpful staff - thanks to all

December 23rd, 2014
Dr Crucillo called me the day after surgery, on a Saturday just to check on me ! He also called me with my breast biopsy results before he saw me in the office so I didn't have to wait. He was very reassuring and helped me through the whole process.

July 15th, 2014
Patient
A wonderful doc. Saw him last week and he spent time with me in the office and followed up with me afterwards by phone. He gave me his cell phone number (it's actually on his card !) . After I get the study he ordered, I will let him do my surgery.

June 25th, 2014
The best
Dr. Curcillo is the best doc I've seen in a long while. He's very caring and follows up each operation by giving you his cell phone number.

March 4th, 2014
He is always available
I Saw The Review Below And Didnt BelIeve It. But I Needed To See A Surgical Oncologist So I Called Dr Curcilo. His Office Got Me In Within 48 Hours And WhEn I Was In The Office (I Did Have To Wait 25 Minutes) He Gave Me His CelL Phone Number ! After Surgery, He Called Me To Make Sure I Was Ok. I Had To Wait In The Office, But It Was WortH It !

December 23rd, 2013
Mr.
Not only is Dr. Curcillo one of the best surgeons; he is a caring and dedicated professional. I was in the waiting room when a patient needed to see him and had no appointment. He saw that man and fit him in the schedule. At one of the most difficult moments in your life, he gives you the support you need and confidence in his skill. He is truly an asset to the medical profession and Fox Chase. I travel a long distance to see him and I am glad that I do!

October 22nd, 2013
Horrible Surgeon
I would never recommend this surgeon to anyone. He rushed in and out of the room after making me wait over an hour. He misdiagnosed me a couple of times and then I finally saw a more experienced physician which probably saved my life.

November 4th, 2012
AWFUL - MISDIAGNOSIS AFTER MISDIAGNOSIS
Dr. Curcillo cost my mother her life due to his constant misdiagnosis after misdiagnosis. His recommendations were horrific. He stated that it was "only a bump in the road" then misdiagnosised the problems for a year until my mother passed away. The second opinions were 100% accurate... if you value your life or the life of a loved one, do not waste any of your time on Dr. Curcillo.

May 5th, 2011
Top Surgeon
Dr. Curcillo is a top notch surgeon. He always follows up with patients after surgery to be sure they are healing well. He explains what he will do, what he did and how long you can expect during recovery. He is the only physician who gave me his cell phone number in case I had any issues after surgery. He also even answers his cell phone - I have never had any doctor that did this.

January 19th, 2010
The best surgeon in the world!

June 10th, 2009
Dr. Paul Curcillo a very caring physician and surgeon. He takes the time to explain everything in a way that you will understand. He will not let you leave the office until you are completely satisfied with his answers. Following my surgery, Dr. Curcillo called my husband every morning to update him on my condition. He even called me on Sunday afternoon just to be sure that I was comfortable.I very highly recommend him.

May 2nd, 2009
Dr. Paul Curcillo is an excellent physician. He always makes me feel at ease. I have had many surgeri