A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cusano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cusano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cusano
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Cusano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cusano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cusano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Philip Cusano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Cusano practice?
- Dr. Paul Cusano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cusano practices Psychiatry near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See Clifton Psychiatrists.