Dr. Paul Cusano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Cusano?

July 25th, 2017

an hour wait

Everytime I saw him I waited an 45 min to an hour. I didn't know that there were better psychiatrists out there because the one before him sexually harassed me. One time I left after 45 minutes as I had to be somewhere to be. I called when I got home to schedule another apt. and a woman in his office told me he just came out. He never smiled. Not even once. I think he was depressed too. He didn't help with the depression I had but at least he was appropriate.

March 21st, 2017

Sad to admit I have been seeing this dr for off and on 20 years, he will write you a script but he is not a therapist he is a physicist and that's it I.e diagnosis and meds. His staff is rude unless you put them in their place. Most time I have to tell the dr what I think is a good fit vs him me.. only continued going because I know him and I don't like change.. condition of my mental health I guess.. take it from me find a new dr this will be a dead end

May 31st, 2016

He is an old school kinda man....

I understand he is the medical director at NYU, I know in his spare time he goes to Vantage System to help those who have Medicaid or Medicare because they cannot afford his private services. He is a Board Certified Psychiatrist Top in his field so he's the Medical Director of Vantage System. All the other psychiatrist have to answer to him and He is responsible for All medication that is prescribed to patients and looks thru every chart. So I can understand that his plate is full. He's the reason my husband is well today. He's a realist and does not push pills. He looks toward the future and the possible risks you can face when writing a prescription. So if you're looking for him to give you what you want..... Don't expect him to. He follows guidelines and knows that he has the weight of the entire building on his shoulders. So he won't due anything that could jeopardize his clients well being nor his license.

January 26th, 2016

Dr cusano is hard to make an appt with, and has a 2 hour wait time in the waiting room. Also he is very lazy and unprofessional. Does not listen an does not want to help his patients

March 11th, 2013

Terrible doctor, staff and office. Perhaps the worst I've met in my life.

Nothing to like here. I was hung up on the phone, ignored when visited the office, waited almost an HOUR to see a distracted, confused, obtuse "psychiatrist." Uh-huh, riiiight... I've found a younger doctor that is less of a pill-pusher and more of a mature listener not dreaming of teeing it up with local Democrat and Republican politicians. I hope I actually get the help I need with this new doctor before I run into an imbecile like this guy again. God bless America.

August 26th, 2009

Doctor missed first appointment. Paged him and waited at building. Never called back. Second appointment, kept us waiting an hour, we left. Someone could have called my home and said he was running late. Office staff says I should have waited longer. Not the field to so blatantly mistreat patients.

August 26th, 2017