A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cusick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cusick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cusick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusick graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cusick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stephen Cusick MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Cusick practice?
- Dr. Paul Cusick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cusick practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nantucket, MA.
See Boston Internists.