Learn more about Dr. Paul Cutarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cutarelli, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutarelli
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cutarelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cutarelli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cornea Transplant (Epikeratophakia)
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutarelli graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cutarelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ezio Cutarelli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Cutarelli practice?
- Dr. Paul Cutarelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cutarelli practices Ophthalmology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO.
See Englewood Ophthalmologists.