A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cutarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cutarelli, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutarelli
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cutarelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cutarelli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cornea Transplant (Epikeratophakia)
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutarelli graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cutarelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ezio Cutarelli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Cutarelli practice?
- Dr. Paul Cutarelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cutarelli practices Ophthalmology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO.
See Englewood Ophthalmologists.