Dr. Paul Cutarelli MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2017
Left me almost blind and did not care
Botched up a YAG procedure and left me almost without vision in that eye. I tried to see him at least 4 times after the procedure complaining about poor vision but he would not even bother to see me. Would send one of his optometrists who would plead ignorance. For all his incompetence he might have seen the problem (partial YAG) had he bothered to come out and take a look. Another doctor figured out the issue and has corrected it. This dude has been sued and punished for incompetence in other states. Please do a thorough research before opting to see him.

January 27th, 2017
changed my 20/30 to 20/400 left me blind
Cutarelli is unethical. He sent me to Dr. Diana Reeves who scared my retina.

June 7th, 2016
Horrible experience
Placed Intacs too deep and would not review scans by other doctors to determine if they were incorrect. Several doctors that I have seen since recommended that the Intacs be removed as they were at risk of puncturing the back of my cornea. I had them removed by another physician and now have excessive scarring and am requiring another eye surgery.

September 12th, 2012
Life Changing LASIK experience
All the employees at Cutarelli Vision in Denver were very nice and understandable. They helped me to make the decision on whether to get surgery very easy. They clearly told me my options and information about getting LASIK eye surgery. The surgery has definitely helped me change my life to the better. Now, I can drive at night without having to wear any glasses. Thank you, Dr. Cutarelli for changing my life.

June 15th, 2012
I CAN SEE SO CLEARLY NOW
I CAN SEE SO CLEARLY NOW, IT'S AMAZING! --- I choose Dr. Cutarelli for my LASIK eye surgery after going to 3 different doctors in Denver and after reviewing credentials and my experience with getting questions answered satisfactorily - so glad I did... Dr. C wasn't just trying to sell me something... he explained everything to me, very thorough. If you're considering LASIK, go with the best you can find, do your research. Go to Cutarelli Vision for a consultation... bring any questions you have and they will be answered fully. It's been a month since my surgery and I would highly recommend this place. This is a big decision and you want to feel confident in your doctor that he's doing it for the right reasons and knowing you have a great chance of success. That is what ultimately made me pick this place. Best choice of my life. :D

June 30th, 2011
Best LASIK Surgeon in Denver!
Dr. Paul Cutarelli in Denver ROCKS My husband went to Dr. Paul Cutarelli in Denver for his LASIK eye surgery and is absolutely thrilled with his results. It really pays to do your homework and find the most qualified LASIK surgeon available in Denver. Everyone in Dr. Cutarelli's office was extremely nice. My husband said he felt confident throughout the exam and the LASIK procedure itself. He is so happy and grateful to Dr. Cutarelli and tells all of his friends. If you live anywhere near Denver, this is the LASIK surgeon to see!

February 28th, 2011
Wow, What a Positive Experience!
Hello, I highly recommend Cutarelli Vision in Denver, Colorado for LASIK, as I am very pleased and satisfied with the outcome of my LASIK procedure. I don't live in Denver, Colorado, but was willing to travel to get the best LASIK eye surgeon I could find. After doing my research, I found Dr. Cutarelli to have the experience and training that I was looking for. I trusted Dr. Cutarelli with my vision and am thrilled. I'm recommending him to others, whether you live in Denver, Colorado or not. If you are looking for the best eye surgeon to have your LASIK procedure this it the guy! Thanks for listening. :)

October 23rd, 2009
Excellent experience -- highly recommend!
I first visited Dr. Cutarelli because of his reputation. We decided that LASIK was the best thing to do to correct my horrible nearsightedness. With his great skill and experience, I had absolutely no qualms about entrusting my sight to him. My results were astounding. For the first time in 40 years I can see beautifully without glasses. I never could have expected results like this. Each day I am amazed and grateful that I found Dr. Cutarelli. I recommend Cutarelli Vision LASIK without reservation. Now every day of my life is the best experience ever!!!

March 16th, 2017