A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cutting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cutting, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cutting, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
Dr. Cutting has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Cutting MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Cutting practice?
- Dr. Paul Cutting has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Cutting practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near , .