Learn more about Dr. Paul Cutting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cutting, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutting
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Cutting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cutting, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutting graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Cutting has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Cutting MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Cutting practice?
- Dr. Paul Cutting has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Cutting practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Clyde, NC.
See Clyde Surgeons.