Learn more about Dr. Paul Cutting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cutting, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutting
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cutting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cutting, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutting graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Cutting has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Cutting MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Cutting practice?
- Dr. Paul Cutting has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Cutting practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Clyde, NC.
See Clyde Surgeons.