Dr. Paul Cutting MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 6th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Cutting numerous times. I have found him to be very knowledgeable and interested in the patient's concerns and condition. He is a good and caring doctor....I rate him very high in an orthopedic doctor...Wish he saw knee and back patients also.....Have a friend who had horrible injuries from an auto/truck backing over them...Dr. Cutting did a great job putting her back together again....Only negative is getting an appointment because he is booked up all the time....which tells you he is a great doctor!!

August 21st, 2016
Dr. Cutting takes the time to make sure you understand what is being discussed and answering any questions. His surgical skills were exceptional.

October 7th, 2014
Nightmare
In my opinion: THIS A DOCTOR?????? What a joke. Please, please do not spend any time, thoughts or money on this QUACK. Medicare patients will be treated as "undesirables", worthless or he will just be plain rude.

May 29th, 2014
Very rude and arrogant. Will not return.

March 7th, 2014
I was referred to this "Dr." by the hospital. I got in within 3 weeks and had to pay cash because of no insurance. After seeing how bad my hand was he gave me one prescription for pain medicine. They wanted to do a follow up in five weeks but I couldn't afford it. When I finally got insurance I scheduled an appointment. My hand was still badly injured and when I asked for pain medicine he said he doesn't throw narcotics at the problem , told me to have some nerve tests done and he may see me in 6 weeks. I left feeling like some drug addict. I asked for a referral to another dr. One month later they still hadn't referred me. Finally after 6 weeks I got the referral. I called the new dr's office only to be told he wouldn't be trearing me because of what Dr. Cutting had said which I'm assuming was that I was a drug seeker. I was livid. Do not ever see this incompetent arrogant man. He should stay out of the public.

August 28th, 2013
Not Impressed
Dr. Cutting was highly recommended to me when I had a hand injury that wouldn't heal. I was disappointed with the 4-5 week wait time for an appointment, but understood he stays busy. When I first checked in, I was told that I didn't have an appointment. After 10 minutes of checking, it was determined that I did. Then I waited another hour before being called back to see him. When I did see him, after x-rays were taken, he gave me a lot of detail upfront that I didn't understand. After 5 minutes of talking, when I asked what all that meant, he said I may never play racquetball or tennis again, and if so, it would be after "months and months" of intensive physical therapy. I was discouraged by the news, especially the flippant way it was presented. There was no follow up call after the visit; I cancelled the follow-up visit because by then, I'd relocated to another city in North Carolina. When I left a message with the records clerk to have the records faxed before an appointment with a new doctor could even be set up, my call wasn't returned, I called two days later and was told there would be a $10 charge for faxing records and another $10 charge before getting a disk of the x-rays. THEN, the record request turnaround time would be a week! From start to finish, I wasn't pleased.

July 24th, 2013
one of the best doctors I have seen. very personable, took time to answer all my questions. Called me the night before my surgery to ask if I had any questions..Lucky to have him here at our small hospital

May 23rd, 2011
Sergeant Caron
great doc. Spent 6 months in a hospital with him as my surgeon.i would not want anyone else working on me

December 6th, 2010
Very dissatisfied
Beware this whole operation is a joke. I have never seen a doctor's office that was so poorly run. I would NEVER recommend this guy to my worst enemy. Office will not call you back. In summary, I wouldn't let him operate on my dog.