A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amato
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul D'Amato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. D'Amato has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hartman D'Amato MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Paul D'Amato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul D'Amato practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.