A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul D'Amato is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul D'Amato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. D'Amato has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan