A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amato
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul D'Amato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. D'Amato has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hartman D'Amato MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Paul D'Amato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul D'Amato practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.