Overall Review

2.8

July 8th, 2016
Worst administrative staff around. Find another doctor

February 29th, 2016
WOW IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME. I GUESS OK
WOW TO BE PUT ON HOLD FOR 7 MIN. I HAD TO HAND UP I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO BE A WAIST OF TIME. TOO BAD ALL THREE OF MY KIDS WEAR GLASSES. THEY WAIST THERE MONEY SENDING OUT REMINDER POST CARDS. THEY SHOULD INVEST IN A BETTER STAFF :(

October 2nd, 2015
Negligent and uncaring.
Patient prescribed two medications that have a negative interaction. Patient asked if there was an interaction, was told no. Pharmacy noted the interaction upon receiving prescriptions, they contacted doctor's office, was told it was not a concern. Doctor's office did not contact patient at this time to inform of interaction. When patient realized there was a possibility for a negative interaction, called the doctor's office and got nothing but a$$-covering. Patient called pharmacy and was given good and full information on the possibility of and type of negative interaction between the two medications. Between this negligence, the rude employees on the phone, the lack of customer service, the never-on-time appointments, and the general disinterest of all of the employees, I'm done. Have been a patient here for 18 years, no more.

May 2nd, 2015
So RUDE I am moving elsewhere.
After being a patient here for several years it is time to stop putting up with this ill run office. They really need to do a complete check up on themselves. The front staff is extremely RUDE. The foul language my husband and I have heard from the mouths of the women is shocking. There is one medical assistance who is always so sour faced and mean. The doctors themselves are good and kind, as is another assistant, but sadly it is not worth staying there. I want to go to an office where people are welcoming and you get the feeling they are all working as a team. Sorry Dr. D. I wish you paid more attention to the office.

March 5th, 2014
Nurse Practitioner Ericka & Dr. D'Ambrosio
Today I fell on the ice at Starbucks, in Concord, MA. I landed on my left hip. I went home after the fall, but then the pain started kicking in BADLY! I have been at this practice for approximately 6-7 years. I have a history of drug addiction, and am in treatment for this, for the past 2 years. I probably would have went for treatment earlier, but I was afraid of being "labeled" by the medical community. And today my fear of being "labeled" came true! Right before I was about to leave the office, all of a sudden, Ericka wanted me to pee in a cup to "make sure my kidneys weren't bleeding." I told her I couldn't pee that minute, because I had just gone before my appointment, and had a shower to freshen up a bit. They, Ericka, the nurse practitioner, finally gave me 10 Percocet & then my youngest sister brought me to Emerson to have x-rays. I called the hospital to find out what was up, and they told me to call my primary care doctor. This was at approximately 9pm. I wanted to know my results, and not disturb old D'Ambrosio too late in the night. He called me back in a timely manner, however FALSELY ACCUSED ME OF "SWITCHING URINE." My sister went into there restroom a few minutes before me to get warm water to feed my 6 month old nephew, so he insinuated that she had peed in a cup for me!! They could have been professional, and just asked me for a drug test, and that would have been just fine! A horrible & traumatic experience today, both physically & mentally. I WILL be calling the other professionals involved in my care tomorrow. What a horrible accusation to make on someone! Shame on you Ericka & Dr. D'Ambrosio. Do both of yourselves a favor, and retire early! You have lost 4 members of my family that are patients of yours. My family has been in Concord for over 50 years.

December 23rd, 2013
Dr D'ambrosio need to be dismissed from being able to practice medicine he has come close to ending a loved ones life a few times over the last 6 month with drug overdose wrong diagnosis and generally no concern about there health what so ever. His bottom line is the dollar not the patient. Concord medical use to be a great place when his old partner was there but he left and I can only assume for the same reason my family has for fear of our lives.

August 13th, 2013
Doctor judged by staff
Very rude staff, never seem at all like they are trying to help. Make it impossible to speak to nurse or doctor. Was asked to call back if symptoms persisted and took multiple calls to make it through rude 'guards' working against you on the phone. The doctor and nurses are great but not worth what it takes to get to them. Always complaining while you are in the waiting room too. Been a patient for over twenty years at Concord Internal Medicine. I have known four other people that have also switched because of the staff. Staff on the phone are 'hostile', health providers should be there to help.

February 6th, 2013
not a happy camper
I had to change my doctor I could not take the fac that he just didnt seem to care about my health. I would not recomend him at all his old partner was a great doctor but moved to europe, I am sure he moved to get away from him

July 3rd, 2012
OK, not great
Dr. D'Ambrosio has a friendly but somewhat rushed/distracted manner, and can border on impolite in certain contexts.

September 12th, 2010
The doctor did not beleive I had a painful problem and accused me of drug seeking. Bloodtests showed that I was not malingering but he failed to call me back and it took a number of calls from me to get any response at all from his staff . I will say that since I complained they are always very attentive.

August 9th, 2010
Diagnosis
This doctor diagnosed a very rare and serious condition. He saved my life. What higher tribute can I give?

June 2nd, 2010
World Class JERK!!!!
This "Doctor" is as arrogant as he is unhelpful. After a long wait, he couldn't seem to "wait" to get me out of there. I felt like he didn't hear a word I said, nor did he care. A complete waste of time, AVOID!