A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bunn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Tod Childrens Hospital
- Northside Medical Center Forum
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Bunn MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Bunn practice?
- Dr. Paul Bunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bunn practices Internal Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Internists.