A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Conrad is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Conrad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Conrad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Conrad MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Paul Conrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Conrad practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mercer Island, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.