A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cook, DO, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Leukemia L1210
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Cook has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Cook DO and MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Cook practice?
- Dr. Paul Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Cook practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Rolla, MO.
See Rolla Pathologists.