Dr. Paul Feldman MD Patient Reviews

3.9

June 19th, 2014
Dr Feldman is an artist. I have had 2 major procedures done by him and could not be more pleased with both of them. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is am excellent plastic surgeon.

December 10th, 2013
GREAT EXPERIENCE...TWICE
I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Feldman (16 years apart) with great results! He is an excellent surgeon. I am very pleased with him and highly recommend him.

October 24th, 2013
I had a great experience with my surgery. Dr. Feldman did an exceptional job, very knowledgeable and make my recovery almost pain free and great speedy recovery. The staff was very helpful, special acknowledgement to Cheryl for all your help throughout my journey. I have my self- confidence back. I will recommend Dr. Feldman to all and will definitely return for any other fix up in the future. Thanks for artistic hand.

June 14th, 2013
Best Experience Ever!! Dr Feldman has many years as a plastic surgeon and it shows!! He did a great job on my surgery and he was so patient and listened to my concerns. I would definitely use this Surgeon again!

June 8th, 2011
Great Experience
I had a very positive experience overall with Dr. Feldman and his practice. He is very professional and spent a lot of time answering all of my questions before the proceedures. I have had several procedures done at Truffles Medispa, including a laser resurfacing of my face, botox and sculptura injections. I am very pleased with my results from all of the procedures. I continue to use him and recommend him to my friends. I am a nurse myself and know the importance of finding the right doctor who has good credentials, skill and bedside manner. He has the right combination and I would recommend him and his practice to anyone.

April 13th, 2011
This guy SUCKS !!!
Dr. Feldman is a very poor choice for anyone seeking cosmetic procedures. He is rude and so is his office staff. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

July 2nd, 2010
Horrible
Do not let him do any Sculptra/fillers on you. He destroyed my face, (for a few years anyway),until the Sculptra breaks down. Horrible experience in his office with him and his staff. Very rude. Would never recommend to anyone.