Learn more about Dr. Paul Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fuchs, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fuchs, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fuchs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Fuchs DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Paul Fuchs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fuchs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.