Learn more about Dr. Paul Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fuchs, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fuchs, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fuchs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Fuchs DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Paul Fuchs has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fuchs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.