A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Geary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Geary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geary graduated from U Of Minnesota.
Dr. Geary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Douglas Geary MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Geary practice?
- Dr. Paul Geary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Geary practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.