A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gleason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gleason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gleason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleason graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Gleason has 1 hospital affiliations:
- 88th Medical Group Usaf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Gleason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Gleason practice?
- Dr. Paul Gleason has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gleason practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.